5 Rules to Follow When Writing Product Descriptions that Sell
July 9, 2021
- Focus on the Product Benefits: The content of the product description should convince the customer that it will improve their lives in obvious, measurable ways.
- Focus on your Ideal Buyer: The best product descriptions address your target audience directly and personally.
- Make your Descriptions Easily Readable: Writing your product descriptions with a clear, scannable design makes them easier to read and more appealing to potential customers.
- Back your Words with Proof: To build trust and show that customers enjoy shopping from your store, add social proof to your works. Use real feedback and reviews from your customers.
- Tell a Story: A good product description should give all the relevant details, convince the buyer of its benefits and pack an emotional punch